How to add a new user account in Fusion
Updated: Apr 13, 2020
Access and Privileges: You must be an IT Security Manager to perform this task.
1. Log into instance. https://<your_instance>.oraclecloud.com
2. From the Home Page, click on Tools.
3. From Tools, click on Security Console. This will take you to the Roles page.
4. On the left side of the screen, Click on Users. This will take you to the User Accounts page.
5. On the right side of the screen, Click on Add User Account. This will take you to the Add User Account page.
6. Fill in the First Name, Last Name, and Email. The User Name will automatically fill in with the first and last name.
7. Enter and confirm the initial password.
8. The Associated Person Type field should remain as “None”.
9. Toward the bottom, right side of the screen, Click on Add Role. This will take you to the Add Role Membership screen.
10. Type in at least the first 3 characters of the Role to search, e.g., emp for Employee.
11. If more than one Role appears, Click on the Role you need.
12. In the lower right corner of the screen, Click on the Add Role Membership.
13. Repeat steps until all roles are added.
14. When completed, Click Done in the lower right corner of the screen.
15. In the upper right corner, Click Save and Close.
Note: You can also use this screen to search for individual user and reset passwords. Type the user name in the search field next to the *Search “All” box. When the user name appears, Click on either the name or the email to see their Roles and Status. When complete, Click Done.
To Reset a Password, Click on the Reset Password box in the upper right corner, enter and verify the new password and Click Reset Password again.